Here is a list of topics:- In Next Upcoming Videos Puneet Sir Discuss All These Topics
1. Introduction to Algebra – Online Crash Course Review
2. Monomials, Binomials, and Trinomials
3. Adding and Subtracting Polynomials with Like Terms
4. Multiplying Two Binomials – Foiling / Foil Method
5. Monomial & Trinomial Multiplication – The Distributive Property
6. Adding, Subtracting and Multiplying Exponents – Rules of Algebra
7. Negative Exponents – Variables and Expressions
8. Simplifying Expressions and Dividing Fractions with Variables
9. Solving Linear Equations With Parenthesis, Fractions, and Decimals
10. Simplifying Complex Fractions
11. How To Solve Quadratic Equations By Factoring
12. Solving Quadratic Equations Using The Quadratic Formula
13. Factoring Trinomials With Leading Coefficient 1
14. How To Factor By Grouping
15. Factoring Polynomials
16. Factoring Binomials Using Difference of Squares Methods
17. Factoring the GCF – Greatest Common Factor
18. Solving Equations With Variables on Both Sides
19. Solving Multi Step Equations
20. Graphing Linear Equations
21. Slope Intercept Form, Point Slope Form and Standard Form
22. How To Write The Equation of the Line
23. Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
Numerical ability section is an interesting topic of Competitive Exams but it can be the most scoring area if prepared well. In this section, Questions are made tough by languages and options given in the answer. Scoring in this section can be easy or tough depending on the complexity of the questions and your understanding of the questions. You have to remember the formulas given below and try to apply these formulas in the questions asked in exams.
From the past 2 years, Advanced Maths has become the most scoring area of SSC CGL Exam which includes questions on Algebra, Trigonometry, Mensuration and Geometry.
Many of us believe that mastering Advance Mathematics is a difficult task for SSC aspirants but it not so. Today we will be covering a very important topic from the Advance Maths part of the Quantitative Aptitude section that is – Basic Formulas & Short Tricks on Algebra.
In this lecture Algebra for SSC CGL Part 1 in Hindi (Important Tricks & Formula) is the first lecture in this series of Algebra for Quants section. This is the Part 1 of the Video in which the teacher is discussing all the important Tricks and formula which are important for all the students who are preparing for SSC CGL Exam.
In Algebra we will be covering all the Important Tricks along with the important questions that were and can be asked in the exam.
Try out the best way to learn Algebra which is one of the most important Topic for SSC CGL 2017
b ) How to prepare Algebra For SSC CGL 2017.
c) Important formula of Algebra for SSC CGL 2017
d) How should one attempt the SSC CGL2017 paper?
e) What to do next in the SSC CGL Exam Preparation?
Please watch it to get an idea of Individual category analysis of General Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Verbal Ability and other sections related to SSC CGL Exam Preparation.
This detailed analysis of SSC CGL Mock Test also suggests test taking strategy for those who are not able to clear cut-offs in one or more sections of the SSC CGL 2017 Exam.
In case if you have doubts related to SSC CGL Exam Preparation, Please mention them in the comments.
Govt Jobs Academy channel educates aspirants regarding UPSC,PSC,IBPS/SBI/SSC/RAILWAYS and other competitive exams. ‘ Our Video Discussions, Current Affairs , Myths and Facts, Talking Point etc by Expert Faculties of Mukhargeenagar delhi are full of concepts and tricks which must be applied in the exams by the aspirants.
For more details contact me @ https://m.facebook.com/GovtJobsAcadem…
Join Telegram channel now for all updates – https://t.me/Govtjobsacademy
You can even like & follow our Facebook page for getting regular updates regarding IBPS/SBI/SSC/RAILWAYS and other competitive exams.
it is an initiative to assist students who cannot afford costly coaching or require some more time to understand the concept taught in huge size class rooms. Students who are preparing for Government Jobs SSC, Banking, IBPS, SBI, Clerical, Probationary Officer, PO, RRB, Railways, Apprentice, LIC, FCI, Army, Airforce, AFCAT, NDA, CDS, MBA Entrance Exams , CAT, XAT , IIFT, IRMA, NMAT, MHCET, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, BBA, CLAT, LSAT, HOTEL MANAGEMENT, NTSE, OLYMPIADS, MCA, NIMCET, HTET, CTET , IIT, JEE have access to Qualitative and Comprehensive Video Sessions of Expert and Renowned Faculties on Quantitative Aptitude ( Maths), Reasoning ( Verbal and Nonverbal), English ( Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc ) General Knowledge, Data Interpretation, Data Analysis, Data Sufficiency, Current Affairs FREE OF COST on this channel.