Practice Listening toeic test Everyday – Test 176
This video consists of three section:
– 00:00 Listening Comprehension.
– 43:43 Answer Keys.
– 46:12 Transcripts
Please like, share for everyone and subscribe my Channel.
* My Website: https://goo.gl/vdALgA
* Follow me on Facebook: https://goo.gl/OSVd1m
* Test Playlist: https://goo.gl/7sWfyg
* There are four parts to the Listening Comprehension section of the toeic test. You will have approximately 45 minutes to complete this section.
Part 1: Photographs 10 Questions
Part 2: Question-Response 30 Questions
Part 3: Conversations 30 Questions
Part 4: Talks 30 Questions
* Listen to as much English as you can. The best way to improve your listening comprehension is by listening. As you listen, ask yourself these question:
Who is talking?
Who are they talking to?
What are they talking about?
Where are they talking?
Why are they talking?
As you answer these questions, you will improve your ability to understand English through context.
* Study regularly. Pick the same time of day to practice. If you don’t develop a routine, you won’t develop good study habits. Tell yourself that you can’t watch TV at 7:30 because that is your toeic time. If you do miss your scheduled time one day, don’t worry. Try to make it up later in that day. But don’t study at a different time every day. You will never get any studying done.