Ask your doubts in the comment section below. This video gives a very brief idea about how to qualify IIT and other similar competitions such as NEET, CAT, csir NET, JRF etc
1. Qualified in IIT JEE-2000 with AIR-2312 and completed Integrated M.Sc. in Physics from IIT Kharagpur.
2. CSIR NET/JRF qualified in physics in 2007 and 2016(All India Rank-5 in 2016)
3. GATE qualified in physics in 2017 with All India Rank 8.
4. Qualified in IIT JEE-2000 with AIR-2312 and completed Integrated M.Sc. in Physics from IIT Kharagpur.
5. Secured 97.69 percentile in CAT-2007 and did MBA from IMT Ghaziabad.
6. Has been teaching physics for last 9 years in India and abroad.
Abhishek Kumar Physics
This channel is very simillar to some other channels such as
Etoos Education by NV ( Nitin Vijay )
Physics Galaxy by Ashish Arora
Omega Open Course