. This video has lecture on chapter Semiconductor Physics( Diode, Transistor, Logic Gates etc.).
Ask your doubts in the comment section below
This channel contains classroom videos of IITJEE Physics(for class 11th and 12th). It covers the whole 2 year syllabus of IITJEE Advanced standard. Videos has been made assuming students have just passed class 10th. To get maximum benefit from these videos
1) Watch in sequence( should skip a particular part only if you know that part)
2) Keep Reference book(primarily HC Verma concepts of physics),notebook, rough ready while watching videos.
3)videos also contains the complete solution to HCV (HCVerma) book Concepts of Physics.
4) Try to do the problems given during the lecture.
5) Do the homework before watching next video.
1. Qualified in IIT JEE-2000 with AIR-2312 and completed Integrated M.Sc. in Physics from IIT Kharagpur.
2. CSIR NET/JRF qualified in physics in 2007 and 2016(All India Rank-5 in 2016)
3. GATE qualified in physics in 2017 with All India Rank 8.
4. Qualified in IIT JEE-2000 with AIR-2312 and completed Integrated M.Sc. in Physics from IIT Kharagpur.
5. Secured 97.69 percentile in CAT-2007 and did MBA from IMT Ghaziabad.
6. Has been teaching physics for last 9 years in India and abroad.
Abhishek Kumar Physics
This channel is very simillar to some other channels such as
Etoos Education by NV ( Nitin Vijay )
Physics Galaxy by Ashish Arora
Omega Open Course
Question, problem, numerical, exercise