What does Bawdy mean? Learn the meaning of Bawdy as we define this advanced vocabulary word with a simple definition, pictures, example sentences, English pronunciation and audio.
Bawdy definition (adjective) indecent; obscene
Bawdy pronunciation: baw-dee
Examples of Bawdy in a sentence:
1. The church is certainly not the place for your bawdy remarks.
2. With such bawdy language, it is not surprising the novel is not being carried in religious bookstores.
3. I am not sure why Carol chose to dress as a bawdy prostitute for a child’s costume party.
4. During the bachelor party, Jim’s intoxicated friends made several bawdy predictions about his honeymoon night.
5. My children are not allowed to listen to music with bawdy lyrics.
Bawdy synonyms and other related words for Bawdy
indecent, ribald, obscene, lewd, smutty, dirty, blue, coarse, indelicate, filthy, vulgar, gross, suggestive, foul, pornographic, lascivious, rude, offensive, raunchy, salacious, improper, crude, scurrilous, immodest, indecorous, naughty, prurient, broad, erotic, nasty
Dictionary Definition & Sentences Page
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER + VISIT OUR VOCABULARY RESOURCE LEARNING WEBSITES (Bookmark ’em!) ?
► http://VocabularyVideos.com – a memorable name that’ll redirect you to our word of the day vocabulary videos.
► https://WordsinaSentence.com – our sentence dictionary Website, where we define words with sentences
► https://Twitter.com/vocabularyhelp – Twitter account for my vocabularic tweets