✅ 7 WORDS PLAYLIST ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeOTnW3Scig&list=PL5oykh1rbQ4MDnX8-P6wN4c15CzFisRlu
How well do you know these words? ? (Uploaded November 27, 2017)
1. PENSIVE ► https://youtu.be/MeOTnW3Scig
2. ORTHODOX ► https://youtu.be/z9-1dK7yxCM
3. MONOCLE ► https://youtu.be/yPbFi-JwzY4
4. DIGRESS ► https://youtu.be/Ngc91V2p0vI
5. NOMADIC ► https://youtu.be/6us2w2sfXyc
6. EPONYMOUS ► https://youtu.be/ndgfrBROXO0
7. LOBBYIST ► https://youtu.be/NRtqRDI3Pik
What does Cumbersome mean? Learn the meaning of Cumbersome as we define this advanced vocabulary word with a simple definition, pictures, example sentences, English pronunciation and audio.
Cumbersome definition (adjective) difficult to manage
Cumbersome pronunciation: kuhm-ber-suh m
Examples of Cumbersome in a sentence:
1. The cumbersome box was too big for the shopping cart.
2. Since I could not pronounce my doctor’s cumbersome name, I simply spelled it out for the receptionist.
3. The assignment was so cumbersome that Jill had to hire six temporary workers to assist her.
4. Although the cabinet was too cumbersome to fit in the tiny bathroom, it was a perfect size for the living room.
5. As soon as Pam got the new couch home, she realized it was so cumbersome it took up most of the den.
Cumbersome synonyms and other related words for Cumbersome
unwieldy, awkward, burdensome, clumsy, cumbrous, massive, bulky, heavy, onerous, weighty, ponderous, unmanageable, oppressive, hefty, dysfunctional, lumpish, time-consuming, ungainly, inapt, inconvenient, troublesome, wearisome, large, unhandy, bungling, hulking, inept, irksome, big, lumbering
Dictionary Definition & Sentences Page
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER + VISIT OUR VOCABULARY RESOURCE LEARNING WEBSITES (Bookmark ’em!) ?
► http://VocabularyVideos.com – a memorable name that’ll redirect you to our word of the day vocabulary videos.
► https://WordsinaSentence.com – our sentence dictionary Website, where we define words with sentences
► https://Twitter.com/vocabularyhelp – Twitter account for my vocabularic tweets