What does Pathological mean? Learn the meaning of Pathological as we define this advanced vocabulary word with a simple definition, pictures, example sentences, English pronunciation and audio.
Pathological definition (adjective) in an unusual or unhealthy manner
Pathological pronunciation: path-uh-loj-i-kuh
Examples of Pathological in a sentence:
1. My sister is a pathological liar who never tells the truth about anything.
2. Because Will is a pathological gambler, he will steal from his family to continue his habit.
3. The millionaire’s pathological need for affection causes him to buy expensive gifts for his friends.
4. Unfortunately the doctor believes my pathological symptoms are indicative of cancer.
5. Beth’s pathological fear of heights won’t allow her to sleep in a hotel room unless it’s on the ground floor.
Pathological synonyms and other related words for Pathological
diseased, morbid, unhealthy, medical, pathologic, unwholesome, unsound, gangrenous, toxic, bad, contaminated, infected, poisonous, septic, sick, malignant, sickly, ghoulish, insalubrious, noxious, pathologically, unhygienic, unsanitary, cankered, contagious, curative, deadly, delusional, disinfectant, gangrened
Dictionary Definition & Sentences Page
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER + VISIT OUR VOCABULARY RESOURCE LEARNING WEBSITES (Bookmark ’em!) ?
► http://VocabularyVideos.com – a memorable name that’ll redirect you to our word of the day vocabulary videos.
► https://WordsinaSentence.com – our sentence dictionary Website, where we define words with sentences
► https://Twitter.com/vocabularyhelp – Twitter account for my vocabularic tweets