What does Propensity mean? Learn the meaning of Propensity as we define this advanced vocabulary word with a simple definition, pictures, example sentences, English pronunciation and audio.
Propensity definition (noun) a natural inclination or tendency
Propensity pronunciation: pruh-pen-si-tee
Examples of Propensity in a sentence:
1. My mother has a propensity to drink when she gets anxious.
2. Although Jason is smart enough to do well in college, his propensity for partying may interfere with his grades.
3. Because Peter is a professional food critic, he has the propensity to be very critical of his wife’s cooking.
4. Jill’s propensity to lie is going to get her into trouble one of these days.
5. My father’s propensity for eating unhealthy foods led him to become obese.
Propensity synonyms and other related words for Propensity
tendency, bent, proclivity, predilection, inclination, leaning, predisposition, bias, disposition, partiality, penchant, proneness, aptitude, aptness, turn, liking, preference, desire, ability, affection, affinity, talent, appetite, capacity, drift, love, prejudice, susceptibility, temperament, trend
Dictionary Definition & Sentences Page
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER + VISIT OUR VOCABULARY RESOURCE LEARNING WEBSITES (Bookmark ’em!) ?
► http://VocabularyVideos.com – a memorable name that’ll redirect you to our word of the day vocabulary videos.
► https://WordsinaSentence.com – our sentence dictionary Website, where we define words with sentences
► https://Twitter.com/vocabularyhelp – Twitter account for my vocabularic tweets