Neet 2018, NTA, frequently asked questions, preparation tips - Videos

24
113

source

24 COMMENTS

  1. Hello Aspirants !!! Most important tip for NEET 2018 is just focus on NCERT instead of wasting time in searching who will conduct NEET in 2018.Guys believe me Biology is completely (almost 90%) from NCERT and the remaining 10% requires some extra concepts which is also from NCERT topics.. First complete your 90% then go for rest. Remember guys !! NEET is something where u need ur Smart work ? more than your hard work ✍. All the best ??..

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here