NEET 2018 Counselling
Online Counselling at www.mcc.nic.in
Candidates do not need any documents to participate in the online counselling process.
Keep your application form handy as it will be required to fill in details like roll number and password.
List of Documents required at the time of reporting / joining medical college – ( VERY VERY IMPORTANT )
1. Admit card of exam issued by CBSE
2. Result / Rank letter issued by CBSE
3. DOB Certificate
4. Class 10 certificate
5. Class 10 + 2 certificate
6. Class 10 + 2 marksheet
7. 8 Passport size photographs
8. Provisional Allotment letter – generated online
9. Proof of Identity like AADHAR card
10. If applicable – SC/ST Certificate, OBC Certificate, Physically disabled certificate.
KEEP SUPPORTING GUYS AND DO LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, SHARE MY CHANNEL FOR MORE LATEST UPDATES..AND ENTRANCE EXAM UPDATES..