SSC CGL 2018
Staff Selection Commission or SSC has been one of the most desirable organizations for Government exams in India. It conducts Combined Graduate Level – SSC CGL exam every year for recruitment to non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non gazetted posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India.
Every year thousands of vacancies are filled by SSC in Government departments. Govt. jobs are the most sought after career choice in India. More so, the government is focusing on providing better facilities and services in every aspect of our lives. Govt is focusing on the development of our country and to do that millions of Jobs will be created in the coming years. SSC is the leading Govt. organization that provides employment to lakhs of students in India. A great opportunity lies ahead for all the SSC aspirants.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for recruitment to various subordinate services like:
• Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
• Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
• Inspectors of Income Tax.
• Preventive Officers in Customs.
• Examiner in Customs.
• Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
• Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
• Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
• Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
• Accountant/ Junior Accountant
• Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
• Compiler in Registrar General of India.
SSC CGL Notification 2018
The recruitment notification for SSC CGL 2018 has been released by SSC on 5th May by Staff Selection Committee of India. Tier-I exam of SSC CGL 2018 has been postponed. The SSC CGL 2018 Tier-I new exam dates to be notified later.
Click Here to Download SSC CGL 2018 Notification [Official]
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Dates Postponed
The schedule for the SSC CGL 2018 exam is as follows. Please note down the important dates related to SSC CGL Exam 2018 and make sure to complete the process in time.
SSC has published the revised schedule of all the exams to be conducted by SSC during 2018-2019. According to the latest exam calendar of SSC, the Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2018 Tier-I (CBE) has been postponed and new exam date for the same will be relesed soon.