SSC JE 2018 is scheduled to be conducted from January 22-25/ 2018.
QUESTIONS ASKED IN SSC JE 2018 EXAM DATE 22 JAN 2018
1. Who won the Davis Cup 2017?
2. Which country will host summer Olympics 2028?
3. What is the difference between convex and concave lens?
4. What is myopia?
5. What is Hypermetropia?
1. Q. What is the Unit of Reluctance?
2. Q. Finding the equivalent resistance?
3. Q. What is the ideal condition for max power transfer?
4. Q. Define Superposition Theorem?
5. Q. Define Galvanometer?
6. Q. What do you mean sharing bridge?
1. Q. If the compression ratio is same, then which engine has the highest efficiency?
2. Q. What is the difference between Austenite and Martensite transformation?
3. Q. Calculate the strain based on the given information?
4. Q. What do you mean by cascade system?
5. Q. What is centrifugal casting?
6. Q. Ferrite structure is formed at which temperature according to the iron-carbon diagram?
7. Q. Explain the transformation of Austenite from Martensite using Fe-C diagram?
8. Q. What is the difference between free and forced convention?
for download your admit card visit on SSC website ssc.nic.in/
other helpful related video links for SSC JE aspirants :-
SSC JE EXAM SUCCESS STRATEGY PLAN –
FOR QUICK PREPRATION OF REASONING AND GEN. INTELLIGANCE –
CONTACT US ON :- [email protected]
FOLLOW US ON
YouTube :- Study Alive
facebook PAGE :- Study Alive desire to learn
facebook GROUP :- Study Alive desire to learn
Twitter :- Study Alive @AliveStudy
Tweets by AliveStudy
instagram :- studyalive Study Alive
Google+ :- Study Alive
Linkedin :- Study Alive desire to learn
reddit :- Study Alive u/STUDYALIVE
THANKS for watching and stay connected with us.
with best wishes.