Link to previous video
In this video IPS AKHIL MAHAJAN has discussed the techniques and strategy to crack the UPSC Civil services IAS 2018 Prelims examination. He has presented a practical analysis of how an aspirant can plan his score and preparation so that he could get through the preliminary test. Few points which are discussed prominently in the video are-
1. How one should prepare for the Civil Services prelims text. Nexus between mains exam and Prelims exam.
2. Importance of Current Affairs for Civil Services Pre exam.
3. How much one should score to crack the UPSC IAS Prelims exam.
4. Importance of four main subjects- History, Geography, Polity/International relations/constitution, Economics
5. Strategy for scoring cutoff marks for UPSC IAS 2018 prelims
6. How one should practice through mocktest for Civil services prelims exam
This analysis will help the UPSC candidates to plan a proper startegy to target the 2018 UPSC civil services IAS examination.
IPS Akhil Mahajan talks about his experience and how to prepare for UPSC IAS Civil Services,