Tips to improve your Spoken English by Reema Behl [UPSC/IAS, SSC CGL and Other Competitive Exams] - Videos

34
330

Please go to Unacademy’s website/app using this link and ask your doubts: https://unacademy.com/lesson/live-right-now-easy-tips-to-improve-your-english-speaking-skills/U75BAQSI?source=Course

Download Unacademy Educator App for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unacademy

Download Unacademy Learning App for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unacademyapp&hl=en

source

34 COMMENTS

  1. i am also teaching english to students,,,i just want to know from u that ,,,how to make undrstand thoes student ,,,they dont know a single world about english….can u help me out ?

  2. pls don't discourage her, we should encourage this kind of girls, she is pageantly telling about lessons with eloquent illustrations. only 10% are making money in youtube in this veritable manner. the remaining 90% are blatantly and flamboyantly showing their cleavages and private parts in youtube and making lot of money errantly.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here