We provide question with Answers that you can see them in most of the govt. Exams like
1. TNPSC EXAMS
2. TET EXAM
3. IBPS AND SBI CLERK EXAM
4. LIC AAO EXAM
5. INDIAN RAILWAYS’ EXAMINATION
6. SSC CGL EXAM
7. IBPS SPECIALIST OFFICER EXAM
8. IBPS PO EXAM
9. SBI PO EXAMINATION
10. RBI GRADE B EXAMINATION
11. UPSC CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION
Our TNPSC playlist will contain all types of,
TNPSC 2018 QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER.
TNPSC group 4 questions with answer.
tnpsc group 4 coaching videos.
tnpsc maths shortcuts in tamil.
TNPSC ENGLISH, tnpsc group 4 in english.
PROBLEMS ON TRAIN…. etc
If you have any request in TNPSC EXAMS please convey us in comment section so that we can help you,
The questions we solved in this video is:
1. A train running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 seconds. What is the length of the train?
2. A train 125 m long passes a man, running at 5 km/hr in the same direction in which the train is going, in 10 seconds. The speed of the train is:
3. The length of the bridge, which a train 130 metres long and travelling at 45 km/hr can cross in 30 seconds, is:
4. Two trains running in opposite directions cross a man standing on the platform in 27 seconds and 17 seconds respectively and they cross each other in 23 seconds. The ratio of their speeds is:
5. A train passes a station platform in 36 seconds and a man standing on the platform in 20 seconds. If the speed of the train is 54 km/hr, what is the length of the platform?
6. A train 240 m long passes a pole in 24 seconds. How long will it take to pass a platform 650 m long.
7. Two trains of equal length are running on parallel lines in the same direction at 46 km/hr and 36 km/hr. The faster train passes the slower train in 36 seconds. The length of each train is:
8. A train 360 m long is running at a speed of 45 km/hr. In what time will it pass a bridge 140 m long?
9. Two trains are moving in opposite directions @ 60 km/hr and 90 km/hr. Their lengths are 1.10 km and 0.9 km respectively. The time taken by the slower train to cross the faster train in seconds is:
10. A jogger running at 9 kmph alongside a railway track in 240 metres ahead of the engine of a 120 metres long train running at 45 kmph in the same direction. In how much time will the train pass the jogger?
11. A 270 metres long train running at the speed of 120 kmph crosses another train running in opposite direction at the speed of 80 kmph in 9 seconds. What is the length of the other train?
12. A goods train runs at the speed of 72 kmph and crosses a 250 m long platform in 26 seconds. What is the length of the goods train?
13. Two trains, each 100 m long, moving in opposite directions, cross each other in 8 seconds. If one is moving twice as fast the other, then the speed of the faster train is:
14. Two trains 140 m and 160 m long run at the speed of 60 km/hr and 40 km/hr respectively in opposite directions on parallel tracks. The time (in seconds) which they take to cross each other, is:
15. A train 110 metres long is running with a speed of 60 kmph. In what time will it pass a man who is running at 6 kmph in the direction opposite to that in which the train is going?
A channel of CJ Creations.
IET is an Education Channel to Publish Brilliant Intelligent IQ testing Questions with their answers. We ask you some intelligent questions from what you’re using, seeing and thinking daily without knowing about it and give you the solutions of it.
We do this as different categories video sessions like
1) Daily One Fact – Its Exam Time: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhPBOhqdxjkn2pHkH6ho37yX1q-x4w7rQ
2) Interesting Questions with Answers – Its Exam Time: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhPBOhqdxjkkmQIL_SA_a-RTp4dhMkCPw
3) Its Story Time – Its Exam Time: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhPBOhqdxjkkN4cNY8wngk-8YIvGV3MyZ
4) TNPSC 2018 QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER PROBLEMS ON TRAIN: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhPBOhqdxjkkuNDjMRFiu7IjKUODKL1hf
for more details about the answers, questions and other details contact us using any social medias or mail servies.
Giving Likes and wrighting your opinions to us will be a great encouragement for us. Finally don’t be stopped by just learning. Let’s teach others by sharing the video links.
If you are an agency or organisation who wants to publish your content then contact us by email service or through any social media services.
If you want to join our team then contact me at
Follow us at YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/itsexamtime/
Follow us at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iet.itsexamtime/
Follow us at Website: https://cjcreationsabout.business.site/
Follow us at instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cjchiranjeevi/
Follow us at Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chiranjeevi-n-752a87146/