Physics video lecture for class 11 in Hindi for the preparation of CBSE, IIT JEE, JEE, NEET, AIPMT, ICSE and all other Boards and entrance examinations.
This video lecture is on, Chapter 2 – Units and Measurements, Part 9 – solved questions of NCERT and IIT-JEE previous years questions.
Questions covered in this video are:
1) NCERT 2.2 – conversion of units.
2) NCERT 2.3 – conversion of calorie to an arbitrary system of units.
3) NCERT 2.31- What is the distance of a Quasar whose light takes 3 billion yeas to reach us?
4) NCERT 2.18 – if you look out of the window of a moving train, the nearby trees, houses etc. appear to move rapidly but the distant objects appear stationary.
5) NCERT 2.32 – Determine the approximate diameter of the moon using parallax.
6) NCERT 2.14 – Rule out the wrong formulas on dimensional grounds.
7) NCERT 2.15 – Correction of a formula using dimensional analysis.
8) NCERT 2.13 – Percentage error of a quantity.
9) IIT JEE 2016 – Error analysis.
10) IIT JEE 2003 screening – Find the volume of a cube with a given side with proper significant figures.
11) IIT JEE 2004, mains – Surface area of a wire using Screw gauge.
12) IIT JEE 2013 – Diameter of a cylinder using Vernier Caliper.
Rewodu – https://www.youtube.com/c/rewodu
Class 11, chapter 1 playlist – https://goo.gl/di0TGr
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/rewodutech
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rewodu