UPSC has released the complete list of candidates who have successfully cleared the NDA Exam.
Here is how to check the results:
– Visit UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in
– On the right-hand panel, click on ‘Written Results’.
– A page will open with link to PDF of NDA/NA II, 2017 results.
– Click on the link under ‘Download’ section of ‘National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II), 2017’.
– The PDF will open in new window.
– In order to find your result, use Ctrl+F and search for your roll number.