Physics video lecture for class 11 in Hindi for the preparation of CBSE, IIT JEE, JEE, NEET, AIPMT, ICSE and all other Boards and entrance examinations.
This video lecture is on Vectors – Part-3 Coordinate system and components of a vector with solved examples.
Topics covered in this video are:
1) Why do we need a coordinate system?
2) What is a coordinate system?
3) How to choose a coordinate system?
4) What is Unit vector?
5) Use of a Unit vector.
6) How to find unit vector?.
7) Components of a vector.
8) How to resolve a vector in two perpendicular directions?
9) Resolution of a vector.
10) One solved example for vector addition where we resolved vectors.
Rewodu – https://www.youtube.com/c/rewodu
Vectors playlist – https://goo.gl/vRQKaL
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/rewodutech
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rewodu