Physics video lecture for class 11 in Hindi for the preparation of CBSE, IIT JEE, JEE, NEET, AIPMT, ICSE and all other Boards and entrance examinations.
This video lecture is on Chapter 1 -Units and Measurements, Part 8 – Vernier Caliper and screw gauge.
Topics covered in this video are:
1) History of length measurements.
2) How to measure the length of curved surfaces?
3) What are calipers?
4) Working principle of Vernier Caliper.
5) How to measure with vernier caliper?
6) How to find least count (Vernier constant) of vernier caliper?
7) What are zero error and zero correction?
8) What is screw gauge?
9) Working principle of screw gauge?
10) Least count of screw gauge.
11) How does Vernier Caliper work?
12) How does Screw gauge work?
Rewodu – https://www.youtube.com/c/rewodu
Class 11, chapter 1 playlist – https://goo.gl/di0TGr
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/rewodutech
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rewodu