Hello Friends, this is another video “70 days Time-Table” in the ongoing series “Perfect Preparation Strategy” for SSC CGL 2018 exam. In this video I have discussed the exact strategy which needs to be followed by the aspirant.
Time – 70 days
1. Complete Syllabus Cover
2. 100 Mock Test
3. All Previous Year Question Paper
Study Hours: (Mon – Sat)
Grammar – 1 hour
Vocab – 1 hour
Comprehension – 1 hour Newspaper Reading
Maths – 2 hour
G.K. – 2 hour
Daily 1 Test – Mock Test/ Previous year
Note: SUNDAY is for revision
1. Give Mock Tests, you will get used to it.
2. While doing the same, there might be difficulty in some of your topics like dice, calendar, cube etc.
3. Read their theory, solve 200-250 Q of all such topic.
1. After the pre-planning, you will actually get to know the topics in which you are lagging.
2. Prioritize them in order of your understanding. For e.g. start with geometry if it is your weakest topic.
3. Solve at least 300 Q to get a basic understanding.
4. Keep giving Mock Test.
1. First target science (Biology, Physics & Chemistry) as it is having more weightage.
2. Then target History & Polity as very basic and fundamental questions are asked from it.
3. Then go for other remaining stuffs if time permits.
1. Grammar – Cover from any good book or any coaching notes and practice it as much as you can.
2. Vocabulary – Complete all previous year questions (70 – 80% Q are from here). Then move to any other material.
3. Comprehension – Read any one English newspaper and practice it as much as you can.
Check out other videos of this series to get complete idea for the preparation
‘How to prepare Maths’
‘How to Prepare English’
how to attempt paper
score 30+ in gk
how to prepare for ssc cgl 2018, ssc cgl exam preparation, ssc cgl 2018 maths syllabus, how to prepare for ssc chsl, ssc cgl 2018 preparation, ssc cgl 2018 syllabus, ssc cgl 2018 vacancies, ssc cgl 2018 strategy, ssc cgl 2018 preparation strategy, ssc cgl 2018 time table, dos & donts. Still you have any doubts, drop them in the comment box. Like the video & subscribe the channel for more awesome courses & videos.
You can connect with me
@telegtram: Channel link t.me/saurab4u