Use code “TUTOR1” to get a FREE hour of tutoring from me or another PrepScholar GMAT expert: https://goo.gl/xwBjbB
Find out more about our online program: https://goo.gl/GfV4Et
Check out our blog: https://goo.gl/iK96Co
In “Ask a Kellogg MBA: Admissions and GMAT FAQ”, we sit down with Yuan Geng, a Kellogg MBA and Director of GMAT here at PrepScholar. She answers our questions about Kellogg MBA admissions and responds to some GMAT FAQ, including:
1) Why Kellogg?
2) What was the Kellogg MBA application process like when you applied?
3) How important was your GMAT score as part of your Kellogg MBA admissions application?
4) How did you study for the GMAT?
5) Did you do anything to study for the GMAT that you wouldn’t recommend to students currently preparing for the test?
6) What is your biggest piece of advice for students beginning the Kellogg MBA admissions process or applying to another business school?
If you like the “Ask a ______ MBA: Admissions and GMAT FAQ” focus of this video, please let us know by liking or commenting — if enough people are interested, we’ll turn it into a series where we interview MBAs from other top business schools!