CAT 2017 Entrance Exam Prep Android App Download Link :- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.youth4work.CAT
CAT Mock Test :- https://www.prep.youth4work.com/Management/CAT-Test
CAT 2017 Exam Prep is powered by Youth4work (a leading portal for competitive exams preparation). Common Admission Test (CAT) is an entrance examination pre-requisite for admission in most of the business schools in India including the premier ones like Indian Institute of Management (IIMs), Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), Indian Institute of Science (IISc), National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) etc. Common Admission Test is conducted annually by IIMs and this app helps to prepare better for the entrance exam with plenty of mock tests and enabling aspirants to discuss preparation tips through discussion forums.
CAT 2017 Exam Prep measures the Quantitative Ability (QA), Verbal Ability (VA) and Reading Comprehension (RC), Data Interpretation (DI) and Logical Reasoning (LR) prowess of the aspirants, similar to the actual Common Admission Test. The App allows to take Mock tests combining all the sections or Practice Tests for a particular section. Prep App also provides instant reports and lets the test taker to review all attempted questions so that they can improve their performance before appearing in the MBA Entrance Examination.
Key Features of CAT 2017 Exam Prep:
1. Complete Mock Test, covering all sections.
2. Separate Section wise and Topic wise tests.
3. Reports to reflect accuracy and speed.
4. Discussion Forums to interact with other Aspirants.
5. Review all attempted questions.
Syllabus and Topics covered for Common Admission Test:-
1. English :- English, Antonyms and Synonyms, English Grammar, Fill in the blanks, Idioms and Phrases, Meaning Usage Match, One Word Substitutes, Ordering of sentences, Ordering of Words, Reading Comprehension, Sentence Correction, Verbal Analogies.
2. Quantitative Aptitude:- Algebra, Alligation and mixture, Averages, Bankers discount, Binomial Theorem, Calendar, Chain Rule, Decimal Fraction, Functions, Geometry, H.C.F and L.C.M of Numbers, Logarithm, Mensuration, Number Systems, Percentage, Permutation and Combination, Pipes and Cisterns, Probability, Problems on Ages, Problems on Numbers, Profit and Loss, Progression, Ratio and Proportion, Set Theory, Simple and Compound Interest, Simplification, Stock and Shares & Surds and Indices.
3. Logical Reasoning:- Logical sequence, Number and Letter Series, Calendars and clocks, Seating Arrangement, Syllogism, Blood Relations, Odd man out and series, Puzzle Test, Venn Diagram, Binary Logic & Cubes and Dice.
4. Data Interpretation:- Bar Charts, Pie Charts, Line Charts and Table Charts.
Just like every year, CAT-2017 is also expected to be held in the month of October/November. So if you are going to apply for the same, then don’t waste time anymore, start preparing with Exam Prep App and get accustomed to exam pattern well before the actual examination
With a question bank of over 5000 well researched questions, CAT 2017 Exam Prep is one of those important keys that you need to score well in the examination.
So start preparing for your upcoming CAT exam. Youth4work team wishes you all the best for your exams.
Remember, yes you can!