NEET 2018 Maharashtra Cutoff Fees For Government Medical Colleges - Videos

18
334

Know NEET 2018 Maharashtra State Quota – Cutoff, Seats, Fees Structure for government medical colleges in three regions, Marthwada, Vidharba and Rest of Maharashtra.

Before getting into the specifics of Maharastra state medical admission, let me first tell you that Maharastra has the largest number of government mbbs seats.

Maharastra state students compete for 3100 govt college seats in 22 govt medical colleges. Apart from this Maharashtra has the highest number of private medical colleges, with close to 3900 mbbs seats.

Home


The fees in government medical colleges in maharashtra is fixed at Rs 70000. There is lot of confusion with regard to the fees structure of the state government quota

in private colleges. You need to visit admission regulating authority website for updated details on the fees of private medical colleges.

As I told earlier, there are 3100 seats from govt colleges and 1700 seats from private colleges which comes under Maharashtra state govt quota under the subsidized

fees. For these 4800 seats, more than 1.8 lakh students are competing this year.

Now lets move on to category based reservations in Maharashtra mbbs admission. 50% of the seats are reserved for Open category. OBC reservation is 19% of the total

seats. Nomadic Tribes get 8% reservation. SC candidates get 13% reservation whereas ST candidates get 7% reservation in medical admission.

Maharashtra has one of the complex reservation system. Maharashtra is divided into three regions namely Marthwada, Vidharba and Rest of Maharastra. Students from each

of these regions get 70% reservation for medical colleges located within that region. The rest 30% seats are available for other region candidates.

On top of region reservations, female candidates have 30% horizontal reservation on all other reservation categories.

Now comes the interesting data on the NEET cutoff marks for Maharashtra state govt colleges based on the reservation.
Let us first see cutoff for Rest of Maharastra region. Last year cutoff for open category was 490 for the least preferred college in Maharasthra. For VJ, cutoff was

380 for females and 395 for general. for SC it was 405 and for ST it was 250. For OBC category last year Rest of Maharashtra cutoff was 465 and for Nomadic Tribes Category 1,2 and 3 were 375, 435 and 505 respectively.

Keywords:
neet 2018 Maharashtra cutoff
Maharashtra neet cutoff
Maharashtra category wise neet cutoff
Maharashtra state quota cutoff
Maharashtra category seats cutoff
Maharashtra mbbs admission counselling
Maharashtra counselling for mbbs
mbbs counselling Maharashtra cutoff
medical counselling Maharashtra
neet cutoff for Maharashtra state quota
neet cutoff for Maharashtra A category seats
Maharashtra mbbs fees structure
Maharashtra mbbs private college fees
Maharastra medical fees and cutoff

This Video:

Related Video:
Medical Seat Distribution in Maharastra

NEET 2018 :MH – MAHARASHTRA,PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGES FEES/DOMICILE ELIGIBILITY,TOTAL SEAT MBBS/BDS



source

18 COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here