Taking the GMAT or GRE is a crucial part of your application to business school. Nearly every top MBA program will accept either one, so which one should you take?
In this session, mbaMission founder Jeremy Shinewald teams up with Manhattan Prep instructor Jamie Nelson (770 GMAT, 167Q/170V GRE) to explain the differences between these exams, how schools feel about them, and which one is right for you.
This “GMAT or GRE?” session covers:
– The basics of structures and scoring on both the GMAT and GRE
– Sample problems from both exams
– How these tests fit into your broader application
Questions this session answers:
– How do admissions committees view the two exams?
– How do you compare average scores or score ranges in student profiles of top MBA programs?
– Do the GMAT and GRE test different content?
– Is one test easier than the other?
– How do I choose between the GMAT and GRE?