This is why, even 99%ile is not enough for IIM Call in CAT - Videos

8
89

Video talks about main reasons why even 99%ile is not enough for getting an IIM call.

source

8 COMMENTS

  1. Only 5% of colleges like SPJain IIM A B C have nakras (conditions)… Remaining 95% of the colleges including most of the other IIMs and other colleges are only looking at CAT scores..

  2. Sir I gave cat16 exm when I was in my final yr of grad., but unfortunately I wasn't able to get gud score & now I hv decided to give cat again..Do I require a full time job now for work ex?? or is it ok to have 1 yr gap(without job) ??

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here