Top 10 Medical Collages(MBBS) in India NEET 2018 Rank | Counseling process Document required - Videos

8
59

NEET 2018 College Predictor can be used by the students to get a rough idea that which college they will get according to their obtained rank. The NEET is a national level test organized by the CBSE Board for those aspirants looking for admission in MBBS and BDS programmes offered by various colleges and universities in the country. Here we are providing details about NEET College Predictor 2018.
National Eligibility Entrance Test is a single medical entrance test for the candidates seeking admission in MBBS/ BDS courses offered by various medical colleges of the country.

NEET Counselling 2018 will be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee. The counselling for NEET 2018 will be done to fill the 15% All India Quota Seats. The remaining 85% seats will be filled by NEET State Counselling 2018.

There will be two rounds of Counselling, round 1 and 2. First Round is expected to be held in the 2nd week of July 2018. Also, the NEET First Round Counselling Result is expected to be announced by the exam convening authority in the 3rd week of July 2018.

After NEET Counselling 2018, remaining vacant seats will be transferred to the deemed universities for final mop- up round for NEET UG 2018.

There are a total of 412 medical colleges in India. Out of 412 colleges, 190 are government colleges and 222 are private medical colleges. Accordingly, total number of seats are 52715 out of which 26835 seats are private seats and total number of government seats in NEET 2018 is 25880.

In my channel, you will get topmost topic topics for latest Job Notification and SSC je etc.
Engineering tech family
Top Most NEET 2018 GOVT Medical Collages & Counseling Dates & process
Top GOVT Medical Collages NEET 2018 & Counseling Dates & process

NEET 2018 – https://youtu.be/RKJnAx8tjXY

Trick of g.k: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGWcik3dUSnkXZ9NO4C5KvNvMElEhsbx6

Reasoning: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGWcik3dUSnkcgqImEDQ6O7qY5KMKlgwT

General knowledge: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGWcik3dUSnn2ebThAqGPKSDFzlNw2V5n

Twitter – https://mobile.twitter.com/EngineeringTe14

Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/enggtechfamily/

Fb page – https://m.facebook.com/ETF786/?ref=bookmarks

source

8 COMMENTS

  1. Sir main west Bengal se hu aur main 1st counselling k time south India ghumne jaa rahi hu… To counselling main kya koi prblm ayegi? Yah wahan se online main v counselling kar shakti hun? Pls reply

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here