CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2018 – VACANCIES 780.
Minimum Educational Qualifications : The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities.
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2018
upsc official website
Facebook page link
PRELIMINARYEXAMINATION : Paper 1- general studies (GS). Paper 2 – aptitude / CSAT civil services aptitute test
Paper I – (200 marks) Duration :Two hours
• Current events of national and international importance.
• History of India and Indian National Movement.
• Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic
Geography of India and the World.
• Indian Polity and Governance-Constitution, Political
System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues,
• Economic and Social Development-Sustainable
Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social
Sector Initiatives, etc.
• General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity
and Climate Change – that do not require subject
• General Science.
Paper II-(200 marks) Duration :Two hours
• Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
• Logical reasoning and analytical ability;
• Decision making and problem solving;
• General mental ability;
• Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of
magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation
(charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. — Class X
also search for
how to apply for upsc ias exam
how to apply for upsc civil services exam 2018
how to crack upsc civil services exam 2018
srategies to crack upsc civil services exam 2018
upsc civil serviecs recruitment 2018
totol vacancies in civil serivices exam 2018
detail syllabus of civil services exam 2018
age relaxation in civil serivices exam obc
creamy layer obc limit 2018 upsc