How MCC will conduct NEET 15% All India Quota (AIQ) Counselling - Videos

2
104

NEET 2018 exam result will be out on 5th June 2018. MCC i.e Medical Counselling Committee will be conducting counseling to fill 15% of All India Quota Seats only and the remaining 85% of the seats will be filled by state counseling. In this video check the whole process of counseling about the rounds and how one can get his//her desired colleges.

NEET 2018: https://medical.aglasem.com/cbse-neet-ug-2018/

NEET 2018 Counselling: https://admission.aglasem.com/neet-counselling/

Hope you’ll find this video useful and Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to our channel.

Follow us on our social platforms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AglaSem.Education/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/aglasem

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aglasem/

source

2 COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here